Saturday, November 11, 2017

Reading Notes; Epified Krishna, Part A

I love, love, love the Epified videos so much! The way they draw things out and portray all stories in a few minutes is really interesting to me!

Switched at Birth
I think this may be the name of my next story! ^ If I decide to write about this; since Krishna and Yashoda's real child are switched, I wonder if I can write a story about how they find each other after so long and if that's how Krishna finds out his true fate. I might also write a story in which Yashoda's daughter and Krishna grow up together, instead of being switched. I feel like it'd be interesting to see a daughter and a son grow up together instead of two sons.

Krishna's Mouth
I love this story and might write about how Yashoda figured out Krishna was something special. I could switch it around and have something else happen instead of him eating mud, such as hearing him sing or seeing him defeat a demon, etc. 

Radha's Love
The story of Radha-Krishna is epic. Their love is special in many ways, so I could write a story about this as well. Maybe I'll write a story in which they can actually get married, or maybe I'll write it on OU's campus and see how they find each other in this life as well. I could also give another reason as to why they can't get married, or have another person get jealous of their love and try to ruin it. I'm not sure yet, but I think writing about their story could go in many different directions!


Source: Yashoda looking into Krishna's mouth and seeing the entire universe.

Bibliography: Epified Krishna Videos, Part A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One With Krishna as Rapunzel

***Check out the revised version of this story on my portfolio here !***  Long ago, on a rainy night, a demon named Putana slipped into t...